Haivision is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to become immersed in managing new and ongoing Haivision Professional Services, with an emphasis on successful delivery of many simultaneous projects. As part of the growing Operations Program Management department, you will work with premium military, corporate and government customers located globally; therefore, we seek an organized and tactful extrovert that enjoys working with people, improving productivity, and succeeding in a demanding and challenging work environment.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Program Management, the Project Manager is responsible for all project management activities, including project administration, planning and tracking, regular reporting, conducting meetings, communicating with stakeholders, identifying risks and driving teams to stay on-schedule, and improve their performance to metrics.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the successful execution of multiple, simultaneous Professional Services Projects for strategic customers
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Schedule and lead internal and external video conference calls with Professional Services, Sales, Partner and Customer stakeholders
- Comprehend and articulate the Haivisionsolution in the context of the Customers’ use cases and workflows
- Perform planning, analysis, coordination and reporting activities to keep projects and tasks on schedule, updating the status in Salesforce
- Track project progress, risks, blockers and dependencies in Confluence
- Establish processes and tools that enhance team productivity and improve the customer experience
- Support Professional Services, Sales, Technical Support and other Operations initiatives
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline or equivalent military experience
- 5-10 years’experience in tech or military operations, with a minimum 3 years as a Project Manager
- PMP certification required
- Ability to drive activity and influence people across the organization
- Expertise facilitating meetings with complex, cross functional and distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a globally distributed remote team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively skilled at oral and written communication, diplomacy, and organizing information
- A team player who is calm under pressure, and effectively balances building strong working relationships while holding work partners accountable to their commitments
- Working knowledge of technical systems, video delivery and IT a plus
- Be a life-long learner with the ability and desire to learn new tools quickly
- A great positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity
- Competitive base salary.
- Healthcare and dental coverage.
- Retirement savings program.
- Remote/work–from–home options
- Great work environment & other perks!