Latest Update: April 27, 2023
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including all the artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on the website, are owned by Haivision, its licensors, or other third party providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Materials.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Materials.
No right, title, or interest in or to the website or any content on the website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Haivision.
The Haivision name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Haivision or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Haivision. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable laws or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Haivision, a Haivision employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Haivision or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from Haivision’s website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
Sites Linked From our Website
The sites linked from our website are not under Haivision’s control, and Haivision does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications, content or materials available at such linked sites. Haivision does not intend links on our website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information (“Information”) presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this Information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the Information or Materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Haivision shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Haivision makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Haivision makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Solution descriptions, configuration, pricing, etc. is estimated and presented solely for your convenience. Information regarding terms of purchase of solutions is subject to change without notice. Final order specifications and terms of purchase will be communicated by Haivision or one of its distributors or resellers upon acceptance of a formal purchase order.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Haivision be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the website generally.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the Material may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website