Experience the Latest Advancements and Updates in IP Video Contribution Technology
Join Haivision and Aviwest video experts at the NAB Show 2022 to discover how you can leverage Haivision’s ultra-low latency IP video technology and Aviwest’s mobile video contribution solutions in your broadcast workflows.
We’ll showcase the powerful and flexible combination of Haivision and Aviwest video technology for live broadcast contribution over fixed and mobile networks, including:
- PRO460 – the next evolution of our PRO bonded cellular transmitter series for remote and at-home video production over 5G networks.
- StreamHub – a powerful platform to receive, decode and distribute live video streams, coming from Aviwest transmitters, Makito X4 video encoders, or third-party systems.
- LiveGuest – the easiest way to conduct a live interview with remote guests.
- Makito X4 Series of video encoders and decoders – our flagship real-time quad-HD and 4K video encoding and SRT streaming solutions.
- Haivision Hub – the easy-to-use video network service that helps you remotely manage all your Makito video encoders and stream over any network for live contribution and remote production.
Get your free NAB Show guest pass with promotion code: LV7226
Emmy Award-Winning Technology
The world’s leading broadcasters trust Haivision’s video streaming and encoding solutions for high quality, low latency contribution and distribution workflows.
2022 Emmy® Award
for Technology and Engineering
National Academy of
Television Arts & Sciences
Streaming Media Readers' Choice
Video Encoder Series
Top Companies in Online Video 2021
Companies that Matter Most
in Online Video
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how we will revolutionize the future of broadcast video contribution!