Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video networking and visual collaboration solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. We provide high-quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded four Emmys® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. To learn more, visit Haivision at haivision.com.
The Marketing Manager oversees the marketing and communications strategy and implementation for company’s target markets with the goal of generating leads and building brand awareness.
In this role, the marketing manager will create an annual and quarterly go-to-market plan, obtain buy-in from key stakeholders at the company, including product marketing, product management, and sales, that outline the goals, target audience/personas, messages, content and promotion channels to help drive business. The MM will lead the marketing plan’s successful execution by working closely and collaboratively with the product marketing, content, creative, digital marketing, events, and field marketing teams. They will be responsible for reporting on their segment’s marketing performance in quarterly business reviews.
The marketing manager will be an active participant in the execution of the go-to-market plans, contributing to content creation, messaging development and more. They will be responsible for providing guidance and review of all deliverables in the marketing plan, including the review of messages, and branding in brochures/collateral, white papers, physical & virtual event, blog posts, email comms, website copy, paid promotion and advertising, etc.
- Planning, developing, and managing the marketing mix, messages and strategy, working cross-functionally with sales, product marketing and management, digital marketing, and more, to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Ensure that messaging and branding are consistent across all marketing channels
- Researching trends, competitive marketing approaches, and new marketing opportunities
- Managing budgets, estimates, and contracts for paid promotion and other advertising campaigns
- Reporting on campaign and marketing activity performance
- Prepare and present content to keep company stakeholders informed of key marketing activities, results, and more
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or similar preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience creating, executing, and leading global corporate marketing activities in the B2B technology industry
- Experience working cross-functionally to design, launch, and scale marketing programs
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Ability to speak to both technical and business stakeholders, and interact at all levels of the organization