We’re currently looking for a UX / UI Designer to join our talented Product Development team. Your role will be to help push the usability and UI design of Haivision’s product interfaces to the next level while helping to shape the future functions and features of our award-winning products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three or more years of UX design experience, with a focus on creating solutions based on business needs
- A demonstrated ability to do UX/UI work and create solutions based on business strategy and needs
- Great people and communication skills to work with our team to meet their needs and vision
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, usability analysis, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A brain wired for both creativity and analytical thinking
- Good time management and the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- You can demonstrate past work that showcases thoughtful UX solutions and great design.
- Produce sketches, flows, prototypes, mocks – anything that helps communicate an idea
- Produce pixel perfect designs to be delivered to devs for build
- Close collaboration with Director of Product design and Product Managers
- Comfortable with not having briefs but being exposed directly to user problems and coming up with ways to solve them
- Help build on our Design System and component library
- Proficient with the standard tools, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin
- Prototyping tools (Framer X, XD, inVision) or other similar tools
- Competitive base salary and insurance package.
- RRSP plan.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Tons of FUN company events!
- Great work environment & other perks!
**Important Notice: Please provide a portfolio when applying for this role. The portfolio can either be a file or a link to an online portfolio.**