Technical Support Coordinator
We are seeking a Technical Support Coordinator to help us continue reshaping and supporting the future of video and cutting-edge content delivery. The Technical Support Coordinator is responsible for first-line response of incoming support calls, validating and managing incoming cases, coordinating the RMAs and assisting with smooth day-to-day functioning of the Technical Support team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as first response to incoming calls during normal work hours
- Perform initial case triage by gathering information
- Demonstrated ability to manage tense situations with clients demanding immediate attention
- Verify support entitlement
- Work with the Maintenance Renewal Manager to obtain the status of the maintenance renewals
- Work with Sales Operation for Quotes related to Out-of-Warranty repair, etc.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience coordinating Support Activities
- Strong customer service skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation in English
- Self-starter with ability to work with a minimal supervision and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous, self-motivated and proactive team player with great attention to detail
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!