Senior Salesforce System Administrator
East Coast US or Canada
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video networking and visual collaboration solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. We provide high-quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded four Emmys® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. To learn more, visit Haivision at haivision.com.
As a member of our Salesforce System Administration team, you will be responsible for proactively supporting our internal customers for a wide range of scenarios including system optimisation ensuring optimal efficiency , configuration changes, reports creation, and contributing to major rollouts work in collaboration with the Architects.
. As such you will be expected to:
- Develop an understanding of Haivision’s business processes and associated system configurations, functional capabilities, and integrations.
- Participate actively in the design, configuration, test, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as Salesforce and associated applications are developed.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management.
- Log and track identified system problems through to resolution.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent training/experience
- 8+ years’ experience in a Salesforce Administration role, ideally working with Salesforce Revenue Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience interfacing directly with end users, facilitating ongoing end-user training, and providing proactive Salesforce solutions based on end-user needs
- Ability to manage and execute tasks independently
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment an Asset
- Apex coding language experience not required but an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online
- Bilingual, written and spoken (French and English).