Salesforce System Administrator (Atlanta)
As a member of our Salesforce System Administration team, you will be responsible for proactively supporting our internal customers for a wide range of scenarios including configuration changes, reports creation, system optimisation ensuring optimal efficiency and continual process improvement and contributing to major rollouts. and work in collaboration with the Architects in the implementation of new functionality.
- Develop an understanding of Haivision’s business processes and associated system configurations, functional capabilities, and integrations.
- Participate actively in the configuration, test, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as Salesforce and associated applications are developed.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management.
- Log and track identified system problems through to resolution.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent training/experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a Salesforce Administration role
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience interfacing directly with end users, facilitating ongoing end-user training, and providing proactive Salesforce solutions based on end-user needs
- Ability to manage and execute tasks independently
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment an Asset
- Apex coding language experience not required but an asset.