Salesforce Solution Architect
Canada or the US, East Coast or Mid-west regions
As a Solution Architect, you will own the quality, adoption and evolution of solutions recommended while ensuring alignment with the overall digital transformation vision and strategy. As a Salesforce expert you will be an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you and you’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to the team and business process owners. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform but just as importantly, top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
As such you will be expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Haivision’s business processes and associated system configurations, functional capabilities, and integrations.
- Work collaboratively to translate new business process requirements into technical requirements with emphasis on simplicity and ease of use from an internal user and customer perspective.
- Participate actively in the configuration test, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions.
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes.
- Support training and change management efforts as new tools and/or processes are established/evolved.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure they are completed within the agreed upon time frame.
- Conduct research into users use of Salesforce to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on working experience in a Solution Architect role delivering Salesforce projects.
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce implementations in an enterprise environment following agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online.
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence.
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support the strategy.
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multidisciplinary team of Salesforce professionals.