Salesforce Solution Architect
Candidates located in Canada or the US, East Coast or Mid-west regions will be considered.
Haivision’s Salesforce environment is complex with 3 distinct orgs (one that has been running for more than 15 years and another under government cloud) and the deployment of several solutions such as Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Service Cloud, Digital Engagement, Pardot, Slack and several other connected and custom solutions.
As a Solution Architect, your role will be to ensure that all the pieces of that puzzle make sense and are adequately implemented to efficiently support the current and future business processes. As a Salesforce expert you’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to the team and business process owners and provide recommendation as to improvements or new solution needed to support the business.
You will be an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you. In addition to your deep understanding of the Salesforce platform you also have top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
As such you will be expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Haivision’s business processes and associated system configurations, functional capabilities, and integrations.
- Work collaboratively to translate new business process requirements into technical requirements with emphasis on simplicity and ease of use from an internal user and customer perspective
- Participate actively in the configuration test, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions.
- Act as a release manager, approving items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes,
- Support training and change management efforts as new tools and/or processes are established/evolved.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure they are completed within the agreed upon time frame.
- Conduct research to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on working experience in a Solution Architect role delivering Salesforce projects.
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce implementations in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support the strategy
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multidisciplinary team of Salesforce professionals
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online