Sales Development Representatives
The position: Are you a recent graduate interested in pursuing a career in Sales? If so, a great opportunity awaits you! We are looking for dynamic Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help generate and facilitate sales for the company.
What will you do in the role? The SDR is responsible for managing the transition point between marketing and sales by further qualifying the marketing qualified leads. The SDR directly contributes to new business revenue of the company and is the go-to expert when it comes to qualifying potential clients, grading product-market fit, and keeping sales pipelines brimming with quality leads. Essentially, the SDR enables sales reps to close more deals, faster.
The SDR is the first person to engage new prospects (via email, phone, or chat) who have expressed interest in Haivision’s solutions, and is responsible for identifying the potential needs of the customer, qualifying their interest and viability, and creating a relationship that will help drive the sale. The SDR will also prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports, and contribute ideas for different types of marketing campaigns to generate customer interest.
You qualify if you possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A strong command of the English language – other languages considered an asset
- Sales-related experience, preferably in a solution-sales/technology-related environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool considered an asset
- A strong passion for sales and technology
Successful candidates are sales-focused, quick learners, organized, proactive, and (ideally) experienced discussing technology solutions.
We will provide you with:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and shape your career
- A competitive base salary and bonus
- Group benefits
- Amazing coffee. We have an old school cappuccino machine – you’ll never drink Starbucks again.
- A casual work environment with stocked fridges, fruit, casual lounge areas, etc.
- Free access to a gym on premises
- Free parking
- And last, but definitely not least, the chance to work with an awesome team. We rock.