Sales Coordinator, Support Programs
Haivision is looking for someone:
- Who has 2+ years’ experience working in a sales or inside sales role.
- With excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Who has strong people skills and is a great communicator.
Haivision’s Support Programs Sales Coordinators work within the Business Operations group based in our Montreal head office. As a Support Program Sales Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for performing the day to day activities associated with the renewal of Haivision’s customer support contracts. The activities include maintaining customer relationships with end users and partners to ensure timely renewal, negotiating renewal sales, identifying possible upsell opportunities, and ensuring customer success.
Read below for details and other requirements…
- PERSONALITY: You must be dynamic and very well spoken. You are often the face of the company and will be interacting directly with our customers.
- TENACITY: You must have a great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done to ensure sales targets are met.
- ORGANIZED: You must have an orderly way to keep track of what you need to accomplish and when.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Engage customers by telephone and email in order to understand their support needs and offer the best solution.
- Prepare renewal quotes and proactively contact customers with expiring contracts to ensure the highest possible renewal rate and on-time orders.
- Maintain and update Salesforce to provide accurate customer install base information, renewal forecasts and opportunity status.
- Identify accounts at risk during the renewal process and involve appropriate internal teams to resolve customer issues.
- Work with internal and external teams when necessary to accelerate the renewal process and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for upsell and communicate them to the Sales Team.
- Maintain and update customer account, support entitlement, and asset records in Salesforce CRM.
- Prepare pre/post sale renewal documentation and address any customer questions.
- Achieve renewal objectives including quota and productivity requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Work Ethic. You must be able to work within a team environment, have the discipline to complete your tasks every day, care about the quality of your work, and be accountable.
- An incredible communicator! Excellent command and highly proficient in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus!
- A quick learner. This is a fast-paced technology world, so you must be ready and willing to hit the ground running.
- Organized. You must be able to manage multiple tasks and keep track of your projects using the tools that work for you (notebooks, phone, reminders etc.).
- Comfortable with technology. Basic understanding of Video Streaming, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Slack, Salesforce, emails should come effortlessly.
- Proactive. Our best employees are those that don’t need to be told what to do and go the extra mile.
- Attractive base salary.
- Amazing coffee, we have an old school cappuccino machine, you’ll never drink Starbucks again.
- The usual benefits (health, dental, etc.…).
- A casual work environment.
- Chance to move up. We like to promote from within, if you’re a star then we’ll make sure you get the recognition for your hard work.