Quality Assurance Engineer (East Coast, US)
Remote | East Coast, US
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video networking and visual collaboration solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. We provide high quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded four Emmys® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. To learn more, visit Haivision at haivision.com.
Our ideal candidate has an established passion for working through the “what-ifs” when designing test cases and test plans. They’re highly comfortable translating their tests into automation so that we can check for regressions nightly, rather than during a regression cycle. They like having an open relationship with Developers and partnering closely with them to deliver a quality solution. They’re passionate enough to advocate for grand solutions, while practical enough to accept doing what can be done with limited resources.
- 3 years of QA experience on client facing applications
- Cypress Automation
- TeamCity usage
- QA experience with on-premises solutions
- Demonstrable skill in test case automation
- Demonstrable skill in translating conversations and business requirements into clear test plans.
- Experience in testing Microsoft .NET and/or React based systems.
- Ability to work with a full-time remote team·
- Understanding of modern audio/video processing solutions
- Understanding of modern software quality approaches (Test Driven Development, Testing Pyramid etc.)
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for technology
- Innovative, creative, detail-oriented, and hardworking
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership