Project Manager, IS
As a member of the Information System Management team (ISM), the Project Manager, IS will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will also play a key role in defining how those projects will be managed in the future in order to support Haivision’s growth and increased information systems project volume and complexity.
- Work with the project teams to create the Work Breakdown Structure (in Jira) for each new project.
- Manage multiple projects that may be related and interdependent to meet an overarching objective.
- Work with the project teams to identify, track and mitigate project risks, blockers, and dependencies.
- Create and maintain various project status reports and project documents in the project document portal to allow easy access for project stakeholders.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication with regularly scheduled meetings, meeting notes and action items.
- Work with the ISM leadership team to define the future project management methodology and the tools to support it. Then, ensure the adoption of the methodology.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments project teams to define and adopt a unified project management methodology.
- Define and implement project management metrics to measure the success of the projects, evaluate project status, foresee risks and assess team productivity and quality of work.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience with successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Expert Level Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence, as a user.
- Experience administrating Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; French is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to promote data-driven decisions.
- PMP certification is a plus.