Professional Services Project Manager
You are an experienced Project Manager with an emphasis on working with inter-departmental teams on a large number of technical projects. As part of the Professional Services department, the candidate will work with corporate and government customers located throughout the world; so we are looking for an organized and tactful extrovert that enjoys working with people and helping improve processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of projects that may be related and interdependent to meet the objectives of the customer
- Schedule internal and external meetings with Sales, Partner and Customer project stakeholders
- Track project progress, risks, blockers and dependencies in Salesforce.com
- Manage consolidation of various project status reports and project document status
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication through the use of regularly scheduled meetings and assisting with interactions when needed
- Plan and track project resources (people and equipment)
- Establish processes and tools that help improve effectiveness in delivering projects and tracking metrics
- Comprehend and articulate the Haivision solution in the context of the Customers’ use cases and workflows
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication Studies, Project Management or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google equivalent
- Effectively skilled at communication, diplomacy, and organizing information. A hands-on team player that is willing to help in any area if needed
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, and a working knowledge of IT
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in user workflows and IT application solutions
- Have a great positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Competitive base salary.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!