The Production Technician is responsible for testing and assembling products.
- Perform assemblies as per the production schedule.
- Ability to complete mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to license, test and troubleshoot products.
- Audit production kits.
- Understanding the need for urgency and assist with quick production turn around.
- Understand product requirements and testing procedures.
- Raise any issues related to productivity.
- Raise any quality issues and work with the quality department to create an NCR.
- Provide feedback to direct reports regarding equipment performance.
- Maintain an organized work environment suitable to controlling large amount of inventory.
- Flexibility and open to changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- College diploma or equivalent experience in a related technical field
- Relevant experience in the diagnostic, troubleshooting and testing in a production environment.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Be willing to learn new skills.
- Have a continuous improvement focus.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, test equipment, ESD control and electronic components
- IPC-A-600 soldering certificated (an asset)
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal (English and French)