Temporary, Full-Time – 3 month contract
The Production Clerk performs a variety of interrelated tasks on a rotating basis with the goal of assembling and packaging our products according to ISO standards.
- Receive product shipments and transfer materials to incoming inspection.
- Perform material kitting as per the production schedule and enter material in the system.
- Perform product assemblies as per the production schedule.
- Audit production kits.
- Learn the product requirements and related testing procedures.
- Raise issues related to productivity, quality, and production or testing equipment to manager.
- Maintain a clean and uncluttered workspace.
- Perform other tasks related to production as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in a production environment.
- Experience with mechanical assemblies an absolute must.
- Experience with licensing, testing, and troubleshooting products.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, test equipment, ESD control and electronic components considered a definite asset.
- Must be able to lift a 50-lb charge.
- Must be able to stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts.
- Must understand the need for urgency and perform quick production turn around.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Be willing to learn new skills.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal (English and French)