Product Marketing Manager
Are you detail oriented and passionate about product launch planning and go-to-market execution? Are you a technical whiz with a flair for explaining complex topics in easy-to-understand ways? Are you a prolific writer and confident presenter? Do you love making and giving engaging presentations? If so, Haivision is looking for you to become a key player on our Product Marketing team. We need a leader capable of helping us tell the Haivision story – about how our connected cloud and intelligent edge hardware, software and cloud solutions are connecting the world with real-time video. Could it be you?
About the Team:
You’ll join a collaborative team of talented, dynamic marketers that work hand in hand with Content and Digital Marketing, Product Management and Sales every day.
**Candidates will be expected to complete a presentation and writing test during the application process.**
- DEVELOP PRODUCT POSITIONING: Contribute to, and manage, the development of product messaging that differentiates Haivision products and solutions from competitors across different markets.
- PLAN & EXECUTE PRODUCT LAUNCHS: Plan, coordinate and execute the launch of new products and releases working cross-functionally to ensure launch readiness.
- CREATE MARKETING CONTENT & SALES TOOLS:
- Support the sales team through the creation and maintenance of slide decks, brochures, solution briefs, demos, and other sales tools.
- Conceptualize, create, and present presentations that explain product, customer, or industry focused information while refining complex technology into easy-to-understand benefits.
- Manage the creation of, or create, technical content such as datasheets, presentations, workflow diagrams, whitepapers, email communications, product/feature-focused video scripts and storyboards, and website copy in support of product launches and other marketing campaigns.
- Communicate the value of new products & releases to our sales team, sales engineers, and marketing team.
- Research competitor offerings for product positioning purposes, creation of silver bullets, or create new targeted sales/marketing collateral.
- Work with PR to draft press releases and brief the press about new product launches, Haivision solutions and technology.
- EVANGELIZE HAIVISION: Speak and present about Haivision solutions to both external and internal audiences (on camera, in webinars and in person).
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in a product marketing or technical marketing or a technical sales role with a proven track record of delivering high-value sales tools and technical marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, MBA or similar preferred.
- Strong written, visual, and oral communication skills in English. French considered an asset.
- Experience with live video streaming technologies; IP networking and cloud solutions knowledge is a plus.
- Analytical mind with creative flair to distill down complex topics into visual, easy-to-understand documents and presentations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously when working with stakeholders across diverse geographical regions.
- Experience with visual content creation a huge asset!