Order Management Specialist
As an Order Management Specialist at Haivision, you will be working with our customers and internal teams to ensure that customer purchase orders are processed and fulfilled in a timely manner and in compliance with internal and external requirements.
In this role, you are responsible for following the order throughout the order fulfillment process up to the shipment. Other responsibilities include issuing product licenses, provisioning cloud service accounts, issuing and managing customer RMAs and ensuring customer records, such as license request, assets and service contract are maintained and accurate.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review and process customer orders in a timely manner and in accordance with established business processes.
- Respond to customer and internal team’s questions related to the order process or order status.
- Communicate any order processing issues to the customer and/or Sales Team and assist with resolving.
- Liaise with Haivision’s Accounting Team to ensure customer orders are processed in Haivision’s ERP and released to production.
- Prioritize and escalate urgent orders.
- Work with Haivision’s Supply Chain Team to ensure customer orders are shipped according to the requested delivery schedule and communicate any special-order configuration requirements.
- Create, update, and ensure accuracy of customer assets and service contract records.
- Generate and issue product licenses to customer.
- Provision cloud service accounts.
- Generate and send service certificates to the appropriate customer contacts.
- Issue and manage customer RMAs.
- Ensure CRM data is accurate and up to date.
- Perform additional related duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- College diploma or equivalent in a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in a previous Sales Operations, Sales Support, or Customer Service role.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong focus on operations and/or business processes.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal in English. French is considered an asset.