Are you looking to be part of an exciting and growing company! We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented person to help manage and coordinate marketing activities.
As part of the marketing team, your primary duties will be to collaborate with team members to help manage and coordinate marketing projects, including all purchasing and invoicing.
The successful candidate will have 1 to 3 years experience in marketing, business administration or a related field. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Track and report on marketing project activities and deadlines
- Work with vendors
- Communicate with external customers
- Maintain and update a marketing planning calendar
- Assist with managing budgets
- Collaborate with team members to identify promotional activities
- Recommend and arrange promotional items
- Help maintain proper brand execution
Professional and Personal Requirements
- 1-3 years experience in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Ability to perform and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Capable to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Proven problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm, with a high level of motivation and creativity
- Competitive base salary.
- Healthcare and dental coverage
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!