The Support Manager is responsible for Haivision’s customer support and to deliver customer service and technical solutions at a high-quality level and on time. The Support Manager is accountable for his/her team’s performance and KPIs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand the basics of Support operations and demonstrate a management strategy that aligns with company goals.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues and provide solutions to customers that are easy to understand.
- Review applications, conduct interviews, process new hire paperwork, provide on the job training and mentor new employees.
- Manage customer relations by ensuring that Support operations run smoothly and efficiently in a 24/7 environment, including after-hours emergency support.
- Ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service by monitoring customer cases to identify systemic issues, trends, and customer/product experience issue patterns.
- Assist with task prioritization and effectively manage case workflow by following up on escalated cases.
- Clarify Support procedures by providing System and Network expertise.
- Monitor support metrics to ensure the Support team is meeting the performance expectation of the department.
- Ensure that the Support department operates following the applicable ISO processes
- Perform additional related duties as required.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- 4-6 years in customer facing support role.
- Proven ability using metrics and KPI methodology to enhance team performance and efficiency.
- Proficient knowledge of video encoding technology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!