Lead Generation Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist (LGS) is responsible for identifying and qualifying new sales leads generated by marketing campaigns, in support of the Sales organization.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, the LGS is often the first person to engage new prospects who have expressed interest in Haivision’s solutions and must be able to discuss solution approaches with prospects with the objective of qualifying opportunities.
This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities and cultivate the sales pipeline by engaging with leads from tradeshows, social media campaigns, the Haivision website, and other marketing initiatives.
- Respond to and action phone calls, email, and live chat.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly established performance targets.
- Manage data for prospective clients within the CRM, ensuring all communication is logged, and information is accurate.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards based on leads qualified to deal closure.
- Contribute ideas for different types of marketing campaigns to generate customer interest.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited University.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service-oriented role.
- Lead generation experience, preferably in a solution-sales/technology-related environment.
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written. Knowledge of a second language considered an asset.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of strong client relationships, with an ability to build relationships and empathy through a customer-centric approach.
- Must understand how the lead generation team contributes to overall strategic aim of the business.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool preferred. Knowledge of Pardot a definite asset.
- Strong passion for sales and technology.
- Quick learner, organized, proactive, and experienced discussing technology solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed targets.
- Attractive base salary and health benefits.
- Awesome teammates.
- Amazing coffee. We have an old school cappuccino machine – you’ll never drink Starbucks again.
- A casual work environment with stocked fridges, fruit, casual lounge areas, etc.
- Free access to gym on premises.
- Free parking.
- Career development. We like to promote from within, if you’re a star then we’ll make sure you get the recognition for your hard work.