Junior Project Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and challenge-driven individual interested in joining our Program Management team to help us improve what we have today, and to inspire us with what we will have tomorrow. This is a career-making opportunity to join a thriving and high-growth organization where your vision and contribution truly matter.
You are an experienced Project Coordinator with an emphasis on working with distributed Agile development teams. As part of the Program Management Office, you will get to work with every department in the organization, so we are looking for an organized and tactful extrovert who enjoys working with people and helping improve processes.
- a great positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity;
- strong problem identification and solving skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as meeting management skills;
- excellent analytical skills.
- passionate about your profession and emerging technologies;
- open to change and to learning new skills;
- capable of juggling priorities and delivering results when deadlines loom;
- able to work effectively both in an Agile team environment and independently.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of multiple projects that may be related and possibly interdependent to meet an overarching objective.
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings and milestones between interdependent programs and groups.
- Track project progress, risks, blockers and dependencies in an accessible format for project stakeholders.
- Manage consolidation of various project status reports and project document status.
- Manage the project document portal to allow easy access for stakeholders.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication through the use of regularly scheduled meetings and assisting with interactions when needed.
- Help plan and track project resources (people and equipment).
- Establish processes and tools that help improve effectiveness in delivering projects.
- Assist in the adherence to and help improve our quality management system.
- Assist in the coordination of beta testing and tracking for multiple projects.
- Assist in establishing and tracking metrics that will measure our improvement in performance over time.
Professional and Personal Requirements
If we like you, and you like us, you must at least have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or DEC in Business, Management Information Systems or at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with remote / distributed teams within an Agile development environment.
- Skilled at communication, diplomacy, and organizing information.
- A hands-on team player that is willing to help in any area if needed.
- Experience with software development projects an asset.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence an asset.
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!