ISR Account Manager
As part of our continued growth, we are currently seeking an early or mid-career professional to fill the role of Account Manager (AM). Bring your passion and ideas and help us build the future of video streaming in the ISR market. If you have prior sales experience (ideally technical sales), like to push your own boundaries, have an interest in technology, and love engaging with people, read on!
- Work with Defense/ISR end users to explain the benefits of the Haivision product line in support of their mission critical video needs.
- Develop and manage business relationships with key channel partners and systems integrators specific to the ISR territory.
- Develop and execute a business plan for the given territory to include key targets (customers, channel partners, and system integrators) as well as outbound marketing and business development activities.
- Develop and actively manage accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
- Work closely with the sales engineering and inside sales teams to present Haivision products to end users, consultants, integrators and resellers.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop sales collateral (white papers, PowerPoint presentations) customized to the territory.
- Project management activities when required.
- Provide active feedback to sales and marketing management for new product features relevant to the territory
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate is an energetic and hungry individual who is highly motivated by personal achievement. We’re looking for the kind of person who sets ambitious goals for themselves and takes great pride in work well done. Successful candidates are sales-focused, quick learners, organized, proactive, and (ideally) comfortable discussing technology solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, CS, EE, or a related discipline.
- Active-Duty Military experience strongly considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience, with a minimum of three focused on the ISR market.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology and technical concepts.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter, who can demonstrate sound judgement.
- Must be trusted to work with little direct supervision, especially if working remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a key focus on being able to distill complex concepts into straightforward messages.
- Strong command of the English language – other languages considered an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM considered a definite asset.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Eligible to obtain a security clearance if required.
- Travel as needed (1-2 weeks per month), COVID permitting.