Internal Applications Business Analyst
We are looking for a creative Internal Applications Business Analyst. Your primary focus will be designing, developing, testing, and delivering new solutions to our new intranet site (built on SharePoint Cloud). You will be enhancing existing solutions on other internal applications such as our CRM, collaboration tools and O365.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Devising and executing a communication plan on how best to encourage departmental and employee “buy-in” to the success of the new intranet system.
- Design layouts and build workflows relating to a department’s needs and requirements to the implemented systems. (i.e. intranet, digital signage, CRM, O365, etc.)
- Contributes to the continuous improvement by identifying opportunities that can improve efficiency of technologies and business processes
- Manage intranet’s content, user experience, and security.
- Presenting to an internal audience, in person or via videoconferencing.
- Review, evaluate and maintain content on managed systems
- Gathers requirements, collects data, and provides problem-solving options
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent to the requirements of the position
- Good understanding of Microsoft O365, as well as the concept of an intranet
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and imagination to develop effective solutions to unusual problems
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and interpret to others at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and French
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!