Inside Sales Representative, North America Sales
Haivision is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support our North America Sales Team. You’ll be working with our existing customers and prospective clients to help generate revenue by conveying compelling value propositions and managing opportunities alongside the field sales team. Responsibilities include cold calling, lead management, remote demonstrations, and working closely with the field sales team. Ideally, we are looking for someone who holds experience in customer service, sales support and/or lead management.
- PERSONALITY: You must be dynamic and well spoken. The Inside Sales rep is often the first to experience new prospects expressing interests in our video workflow solutions.
- EXPRESSION: After internal training on our products, you must be able to discuss value statements and solution approaches with prospects in order to qualify opportunities.
- TECHNICAL: After internal training on the technology fundamentals, you must be able demonstrate the value of our products to customers with confidence.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist company in executing and achieving territory and market business plans.
- Close deals with new clients by diligiently responding to inbound requests and with existing customers by contacting the install base.
- The ability to cold call new prospects.
- Work with field sales to research, identify and build rapport with potential accounts; providing information and explanations and preparing quotations.
- Interact extensively with customers, partners and field sales via all forms of communication (phone, email, video-teleconferencing, etc.).
- Maintain customer and prospect information using industry best practice and standard CRM tools, including Salesforce.
- Take initiative to research prospects, finding companies and contacts who might be interested in Haivision’s solutions and run product demos that highlight our products’ strengths and capabilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Answer calls promptly and professionally. Listens attentively, understands and fulfills requests within a timely manner.
- Eager to pick up the phone and confidently speak about Haivision’s value propositions to anyone.
- Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals.
- Experience in lead management and appointment setting.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and a challenging workload.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- An incredible communicator! Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage many high priority tasks and keep track of multiple simultaneous long term projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with a collaborative attitude.
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!