Full-Stack Software Developer
Chicago, IL, Portland, or, Montreal, QC, or Remote
- a great positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity;
- strong problem identification and solving skills;
- strong oral and written communication skills.
- passionate about your profession and emerging technologies;
- open to change and to learn new skills;
- capable of juggling priorities and delivering results when deadlines loom;
- able to work effectively both in an agile team environment and independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new software based on requirements
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Develop tools to improve development and testing efficiency
- Participate in team process; code reviews, testing, and documentation
Minimum Job Qualifications
If we like you, and you like us, you must at least have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- 2+ years of client-side and server-side development experience on Linux, Windows &/or OS X.
- Professional experience developing browser-based client applications.
- Solid back-end node.js development skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications
You should be available to work full-time and have:
- Solid knowledge of web and networking concepts, including TCP, UDP, HTTP/S.
- Experience developing software on Linux platforms.
- Experience building RESTful web services.
- Experience with HTML5 media formats and players.
- Experience developing distributed infrastructures.
- Experience with PHP
- Proficiency in git.
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!