Canada – Remote / Hybrid
We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is:
- Work in an agile environment and help to scope, estimate, and prioritize tasks.
- Write well-crafted, scalable and efficient code for distributed and highly scalable services.
- Design and optimize features of existing products.
- Research technologies to solve problems. Stay ahead.
- Ensure quality by writing unit tests, checking new functionality works as expected, and leveraging the use of peer design and code reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent related professional experience.
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Professional experience developing browser-based client applications.
- Experience with alternative front-end frameworks like Angular and Vue
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology and test-driven development
- Proficiency in Git
- Able to work effectively both in an agile team environment and autonomously
- Solid English language skills. Ability to write clear documents in English such as designs, as well as problem resolution reports. Most meetings take place in English.
- Positive can-do attitude — every challenge is an opportunity
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Capable of juggling priorities and delivering results when deadlines loom