Director, Supply Chain
The Director, Supply Chain (DSC) is responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating all aspects of the company’s global supply chain including forecasting, demand planning, sourcing, purchasing, inventory controls, vendor management production and order fulfillment. In this role, the DSC will develop and implement supply chain strategies and processes for efficient material operations that optimizes inventory and costs, reduces the material procurement and obsolescence risk while supporting the company aggressive revenue growth. The DSC establishes priorities and supervises personnel activities to ensure achievement of customer and business commitments.
- Responsible for a disparate team of twenty, provide inspiring and effective leadership to the supply chain group with a focus on meeting the organization’s objectives with respect to quality, cost, timeliness and compliance
- Drive process and product improvement programs and contribute to process excellence throughout the product life cycle
- Closely manage contract manufacturers responsible for the manufacturing of proprietary printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA).
- Build forward-thinking relationships with, and interface with vendors to ensure requirements are met on time, budget, and quality
- Analyze inventory and predict future demand. Ensure timely replenishment of all materials to ensure materials is delivery on time to the Production department to produce finished goods.
- Develop and implement supply chain best practices to continuously improve current business processes
- Develop, implement and maintain KPI metrics to measure the performance of the Supply Chain
- Perform additional related duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a Supply Chain role with at least 5-10 years in a leadership position, ideally in a high-tech environment
- Multi-region operations management experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to manage and engage employees
- Ability to meet deadlines and adhere to organizational policies
- Knowledge of the disciplines of Supply Chain management such as forecasting, demand planning, sourcing, vendor management, inventory controls and cost management.
- Relevant experience with the management of contract manufacturers responsible for the production of PCBAs and the sourcing of electronic components.
- Relevant experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Familiarity with manufacturing ISO policies and regulations
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical thinker and problem solver, and possess a keen sense of customer focus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English
- High level of autonomy and professionalism with ability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations
- Ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
- Experience with post-acquisition integration considered a definite asset