Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan of Haivision in the areas of leadership and employee development, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, Corporate communications, compensation / benefits, and the administration of those benefits. The Director of Human Resources provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team and the broader organization.
Partners with CFO, and the Executive Team to establish and implement an HR strategy in support of the mission and strategic vision of Haivision:
- Develop and implement HR programs that improve employee engagement to align the organization and individual efforts toward achieving the annual and long-term business objectives.
- Manage the recruiting, retention, and organizational change management plans that meets the human capital needs of the company globally.
- Refine and improve the compensation and benefits plans that are market competitive, cost effective, and enable the business to achieve its desired objectives.
- Develop and maintain policy and program updates in the Haivision Employee Handbook and Haivision’s Quality Management System.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function with an acumen focused on unique local requirements in partnership with regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Enabling an effective HR strategy in each geography including talent acquisition, employee development & engagement, retention, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- Assist the CFO in global communications on strategic and tactical organizational / HR topics and partner with Marketing on external communications relevant to the workforce at Haivision.
- Business Acumen – quantitative (data driven) & qualitative.
- Adept with standard knowledge worker technologies and comfortable analyzing information.
- Ethical Practices.
- Leadership Development.
- HR Functional Expertise.
- Exceptional Communication – verbal and written in English.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university in human resources or related field.
- 10 years of HR experience.
- Ability to utilize data to drive results.
- Prior experience working with a geographically dispersed employee population an asset including Canadian (Quebec) and US employment legislation.
- Deep experience in driving and developing people processes to drive large scale change.
- Culture change and organizational development experience.
- Experience with ADP payroll tools an asset
- Competitive salary, healthcare/dental coverage and other benefits.
- Position within a fast growing, dynamic company.
- All the cappuccino you can drink!