Digital Transformation Manager – Salesforce
Haivision is looking for a dynamic, technology visionary to manage and drive the company’s digital transformation strategy. Only candidates with Salesforce experience will be considered.
As Digital Transformation Manager – Salesforce, you will be responsible for the overall vision, planning, development, maintenance, and management of Haivision’s business systems and processes to support core organizational functions and objectives. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements for teams using our CRM, ERP, PLM and other business platforms (bug tracking, expense reporting, etc.).
You must have experience defining and optimizing business processes, system requirements, and managing implementations, specifically in Salesforce, related to the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities. The position liaises with both the Business Operations and Information Technology teams to determine the scope, timeline and impact of new processes and solutions for the organization.
Your initial mandate will consist of analyzing Haivision’s current Salesforce implementation and architecture specific to the Quote-to-Revenue process. This includes conducting a gap analysis between the current state and a future state, leveraging native Salesforce components and recommended best practices. You will also be expected to lead the design of all future state components, objects and relationships, as well as provide a comprehensive plan to implement the recommended changes.
Read below for details and other requirements…
- Take on an evangelist role for business solutions, increasing awareness of new features, and documenting best practices and operational procedures, ensuring alignment with the overall digital transformation vision and strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of Haivision’s business system configurations, functional capabilities and integrations.
- Work collaboratively to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Use technical expertise to design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions.
- Translate new business process requirements into technical requirements with emphasis on simplicity and ease of use from an internal user and customer perspective.
- Support training and change management efforts as new tools and/or processes are established/evolved.
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize them, and ensure they are completed within the agreed upon time frame.
- Effectively communicate digital transformation vision and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Stay current on the latest features, processes, and advancements to automate and modernize business systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in a Digital Transformation, Business Architect, or Senior Business Analyst role.
- 5+ years hands-on working experience in a Salesforce administration role, with at least one year of experience working within the Lightening Experience; Salesforce certification considered a definite asset
- Understanding of operational processes, requirements and data structures of an ERP (Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Production, Order Entry and Shipping, etc.) and a PLM (Bill of Materials, Components, Life Cycles, Sourcing, Change Management, etc.)
- Proven business process acumen.
- Competitive base salary.
- Group benefits.
- Free Parking.
- Free access to a gym on premises.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!