Digital Marketing Events Manager
Haivision is seeking an events manager with the experience and drive to deliver high energy industry targeted events that are well planned and well executed.
Already having been in a similar role, you will have tracked large event budgets, managed project plans and executed on event campaigns and logistics.
A valid passport and ability to travel internationally will be required.
- Planning and executing trade show logistics
- Managing an events planning calendar and project plans
- Coordinating digital marketing activities and event logistics
- Tracking event budgets and reporting results
- Identifying promotional activities
- Recommending and arranging promotional items
- Working with vendors and contractors
- Managing asset inventories
- Shipping and receiving marketing materials
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed personal and team goals
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner, organized, proactive, and experienced discussing technology solutions
- Detailed, organized and documented approach to all duties and requirements
- Able to travel globally up to 15%
- Experience using project management platforms
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or CRM Software
- Knowledge of configuring marketing automation campaigns
- Expert in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint)