Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist at Haivision will carry the tone of communications for the company. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, sculpting our corporate, product and customer stories for mass communications.
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution of content marketing and campaign activities, with the goal of supporting SEO, lead generation and nurturing.
In this position, you will work closely with the content marketing team to contribute to an editorial calendar that is aligned with SEO strategy, product roadmap and overall company goals. In this role, you must be able to work collaboratively with team members across the department (including the marketing manager and content marketing, product marketing and creative teams) and company.
This role exists to help support the following marketing goals: drive new lead generation and nurture leads; to continue to build awareness of Haivision as a leader in video streaming in the broadcast, enterprise, defense and house of worship markets; and increase our web and blog content quality and frequency to support SEO, thought leadership and social media strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write, edit and contribute to the Haivision blog.
- Write copy for the website, landing pages, emails. You will also work with freelance content creators to contribute to additional Haivision marketing content.
- Coordinate the scheduling (project management) and production of marketing campaign content and activities (including: event promotion, advertising, PR, social media, videos, blog, whitepapers, and case studies) for our target markets.
- Coordinate with the creative team to deliver graphics and creative for all campaign resources: website, landing pages, social media, email comms and 3rd party promotions.
- Contribute to the customer success program by writing high impact case studies for the website, press releases and blog.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years experience writing blog posts for B2B and/or tech companies
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, preferably with experience in marketing business-to-business technology.
- Strong project and time management skills as well as good business acumen
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results-driven organization.
- Strong writing, SEO and editing skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!