Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the marketing team, with a specific focus on creating content for our marketing campaigns with the goal of supporting SEO and lead generation.
The Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with the content marketing and product marketing teams to create content that is aligned with SEO strategy, product roadmaps, and overall company goals. The Content Marketing Specialist must be able to work collaboratively with team members in the marketing department and across the company – both remotely and in person.
This role supports the following marketing goals: drive new lead generation and nurture leads; continue to build awareness of Haivision as a leader in video streaming in the broadcast, enterprise, defense, and house of worship markets; and increase our social media, web content quality and frequency of posting to support SEO and web site visitor goals.
**Candidates must provide a writing sample when applying for this role. The writing sample can either be a file or a link.**
- Writing, editing and contributing to the Haivision blog.
- Planning and execution of other marketing content including press releases, white papers, brochures, website copy, and emails.
- Contributing to the customer success program by writing high impact customer stories and case studies for the website, press releases and blog.
- Coordinating with creative team to deliver graphics and creative content for campaign resources including: website, landing pages, social media, email comms and third-party promotions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in content marketing, preferably with experience in business-to-business technology.
- Strong writing, SEO and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong project and time management skills as well as good business acumen and interpersonal communications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results-driven organization.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and remote teams.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, in English. French is considered an asset.