Content Marketing Manager
Candidates located in Central Canada or the East Coast or Mid-west regions of the US will be considered.
The Content Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Haivision marketing team, with a specific focus on writing and managing content creation for our marketing campaigns with the goal of supporting SEO and lead generation.
The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the content marketing, creative and product marketing teams to develop content that is aligned with SEO strategy, product roadmaps, marketing KPIs and overall company goals. The Content Marketing Manager will also be instrumental in building a team of content freelancers and managing the production of content for the company’s blog and websites. The Content Marketing Specialist must be able to work collaboratively with team members in the marketing department and across the company – both remotely and in person.
This role supports the following marketing goals: build awareness and improve company website traffic, drive lead generation and nurture leads; promote Haivision as a leader in video streaming in the broadcast, enterprise, defense, and house of worship markets; and increase our web content quality and frequency of posting to support campaigns, SEO and web site visitor goals.
**Candidates must provide at least 5 writing samples when applying for this role. The writing samples can either be attachments or links to online samples.**
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Writing, editing and contributing to the Haivision blog.
- Planning and executing creation of other marketing content including press releases, white papers, brochures, website copy, and emails.
- Contributing to the customer success program by writing high impact customer stories and case studies for the website, press releases and blog.
- Building and managing a team of freelance writers to support company blogs and websites.
- Coordinating with creative team to deliver graphics and creative content for campaign resources including website, landing pages, social media, email comms and third-party promotions.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in content marketing, preferably with experience in business-to-business technology.
- Strong writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in SEO keyword research and strategy; and familiarity with using platforms like SEM Rush.
- Strong project and time management skills as well as good business acumen and interpersonal communications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results-driven organization.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and remote teams.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, in English.