Communications Systems Administrator
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be the company’s first point of contact with regards to intranet and internal systems implementations. To be creatively inspired to build workflows and design layouts for each system they are responsible for. Assisting with the launch of a new intranet platform in both an administrative and support capacity. This role also will be focusing on internal digital signage to help showcase our products.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Devising and executing a communication plan on how best to encourage departmental and employee “buy-in” to the efficacy of the new intranet system.
- Presenting to an internal audience, in person or via videoconferencing.
- Review and evaluate content on managed systems
- Design layouts and build workflows relating to a department’s needs and requirements to the implemented systems. (i.e. intranet, digital signage, etc.)
- Maintaining and administering business tools and systems
- Maintaining relevant content on intranet
Professional and Personal Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in System administration or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent to the requirements of the position
- Good understanding of Microsoft O365, as well as the concept of an intranet
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and interpret to others at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong problem solving and organization skills
- Competitive base salary.
- Free Parking.
- Unlimited cappuccino!
- Great work environment & other perks!