Back-End Software Engineer
- Work in an agile environment: help to scope, estimate and prioritize tasks.
- Write well-crafted, scalable and efficient code for distributed and highly scalable services.
- Design and optimize features of existing products.
- Research technologies to solve problems. Stay ahead.
- Ensure quality by writing unit tests, checking new functionality works as expected, and leveraging the use of peer design and code reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or related discipline, or sufficient related professional experience.
- Experience with Containerization, Docker and Distributed systems (Kubernetes) and Cloud platforms.
- Experience with network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP) and REST APIs.
- Solid English language skills. Ability to write clear documents in English such as designs as well as problem resolution reports. Most meeting take place in English.
- Video streaming experience is a plus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities.
- Great work environment and other perks!