United States (East Coast or Mid-West region preferred) – Remote
Haivision is currently looking for an Account Executive (AE) to help us continue to grow, drive sales and revenue within the Broadcast Industry. The AE will be responsible for developing new customers and driving sales leads for Haivision in the Broadcast and Telecom markets. The AE will be managing and guiding broadcast sales opportunities by working closely with our partners, existing end users, and new clients. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with proven technical sales experience in a high-level, fast-paced sales environment focused on technology solutions in video delivery, IP networking, and the broadcast /OTT industry.
- Ability to grow revenue by establishing a new customer base.
- Work closely with sales engineering and inside sales members to present and demo Haivision products to end users, consultants, integrators and resellers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with new clients and existing customers
- Develop and manage business relationships with key channel partners specific to territory
- Consult with senior management in setting up and tracking objectives with metrics
- Participate in internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations
- Produce accurate and realistic monthly and quarterly sales forecasts by using Salesforce.com
- Remain knowledgeable and current with industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets, including competitive information.
- Project management activities when required
- Provide active feedback to sales and marketing management
- COVID-19 permitting, must be comfortable with 30-50% travel within North America.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5+ years of similar sales experience.
- Proven track record with demonstrated success as a sales professional.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and a challenging workload.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter, capable of operating autonomously and can drive sales.
- Responsiveness to customer requirements.
- Knowledge of Broadcast related workflows.