Account Executive – Defense
Washington, DC – Remote
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Defense team and help support continued growth of our Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (ISR) market segment across North America. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter looking to employ their technology skills in support of mission critical video applications in the most challenging environments.
- Seek out end users who can benefit from the Haivision product line in support of their mission critical applications.
- Develop and manage business relationships with key channel partners and systems integrators specific to territory.
- Develop and execute a business plan specific to territory to include key targets, channel partners, system integrators, outbound marketing activities and collateral requirements.
- Work closely with sales engineering and inside sales teams to present Haivision products to end users, consultants, integrators and resellers.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop sales collateral (white papers, PowerPoint presentations) specific to territory.
- Develop and actively manage accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
- Project management activities when required.
- Provide active feedback to sales and marketing management for new product features relevant to specific territory.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or sales engineering role within an IT/Networking/Audio Visual organization, with a minimum of 3 years focused within the Defense industry, ideally with previous ISR related experience.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter, capable of operating autonomously.
- Strong background with IP/Networking technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science, EE, or related field preferred
- Active Duty Military experience strongly considered in lieu of degree
- Relevant advanced technical certifications considered in lieu of degree
Citizenship & Security Clearance Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Eligible to obtain a security clearance if required
- Competitive base salary & commission/bonus
- Healthcare and dental coverage
- Retirement savings program
- Great work environment & other perks!
Working at Haivision Defense
- Work from home, support defense customers globally.
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment – be prepared to move quickly and own your territory.
- You will be leading cutting edge mission critical video technology projects.
- We plan to dominate the IP Video markets we address – bring ideas & ability to execute.
- Travel as needed (1-2 weeks per month).