Account Executive, DOD
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an Account Executive (AE) to help us grow our enterprise business with the US Department of Defense. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter looking to employ their technology skills in support of US Government requirements for distribution video of enterprise IP networks. The AE will work from home and support federal customers globally.
We are seeking innovators looking to solve enterprise-grade challenges. The AE will be leading cutting edge video technology projects in the DoD. We plan to dominate the IP Video markets we address – be prepared to bring ideas execute on them.
- Work with Federal end users to determine the benefits of the Haivision product line in support of their enterprise video communications missions.
- Develop and manage business relationships with key channel partners specific to the territory.
- Develop and execute business plans for the given territory including key targets, channel partners, system integrators, outbound marketing activities and collateral requirements.
- Develop and actively manage accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
- Work closely with the sales engineering and inside sales teams to present Haivision products to end users, consultants, integrators and resellers.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop sales collateral (white papers, PowerPoint presentations) customized to the territory.
- Project management activities when required.
- Provide active feedback to sales and marketing management for new product features relevant to the territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science, EE, or related field preferred.
- Active Duty Military experience strongly considered in lieu of degree.
- Relevant advanced technical certifications considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or sales engineering role within IT/Networking/Audio Visual, with a minimum of 3 years focused on the federal government.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter, capable of operating autonomously.
- Strong background with IP/Networking technologies in the Federal government.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment – be prepared to move quickly and own your territory.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Eligible to obtain a security clearance if required.
- Travel as needed (1-2 weeks per month).
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus.
- Healthcare and dental coverage.
- Retirement savings program.