Electronic Program Guide Information
Haivision provides Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) services for approximately 400 of the world's most popular television channels.
Changes to EPG Provisioning and Licensing in Haivision’s Furnace IP Video System
Haivision is making changes to our Electronic Program Guide licensing and provisioning for Haivision’s Furnace IP video system. Based on a global audit of usage within our partner and user base, Haivision will introduce channels that are in high demand, while eliminating those that have not been in use.
Please take note of the following EPG access changes effective November 1, 2013:
Existing Customers with Support Agreements:
• For existing Furnace customers who are under our support program, there is little change to the data plan outside of the need to inform Haivision of their channel lineup. Existing customers will maintain access to their current EPG data if they have a valid support agreement with Haivision for their entire Furnace system. In order to prevent service interruption, clients will need to identify the channels that they wish to continue to use.
• For the list of supported channels and changes, please visit: EPG CHANNELS (please note you will be required to sign in with your Haivision account or create a new account if you do not already have an existing one).
Existing Customers without Support Agreements:
• Existing customers with expired support agreements will have until November 1, 2013 to re-establish their support agreements. After November 1, 2013, EPG data access will require purchasing a subscription.
• New Haivision customers will be subject to an EPG subscription charge and the provisioning of EPG data will no longer be included within the support agreement.
• All new Furnace clients must identify the channels they would like EPG data support for during the purchase process. EPG data for currently supported channels will be subject to an annual subscription charge.
For current information on the pricing for these services, please contact your Haivision reseller or Haivision at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the list of supported channels and changes, please visit: EPG CHANNELS (please note you will be required to sign in with your Haivision account or create a new account if you do not already have an existing one).