Technical Production Coordinator
OPPORTUNITY: Technical Production Coordinator
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent Full-Time
LOCATION: Montreal, QC (Canada)
Based in Montreal and Chicago, with offices worldwide, Haivision Network Video is a private company and a world leader in delivering the most advanced and intelligent IP video networking and digital signage technology. Haivision’s products are deployed worldwide within the foremost Fortune 100 companies; in the most rigorous military and defense applications; in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities for video collaboration and training; in highly renowned educational institutions for IPTV, teaching, and remote learning; in the most efficient interactive broadcast applications; and within the world’s leading TelePresence suites. Haivision distributes its products through value-added resellers, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs worldwide.
Due to Haivision’s continued growth, we are currently looking for a Technical Production Coordinator.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Perform electromechanical assembly work
• Perform test, staging and packing of the finished products
• Inspect, troubleshoot a variety of electronics products
• Record data entry into the corporate ERP system and Excel documents
• Perform various administrative functions to assist Operations team, as necessary.
• Comfortable handling computers and computer hardware
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (minimum intermediate level).
• English spoken and written; French spoken an asset.
• Previous experience in an manufacturing environment.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently.
• Openness to learn new skills as required, as on-the-job training will be provided.
• Capacity to prioritize work, perform multiple tasks and work under tight time constraints.
• Sense of maturity and professionalism.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to extended work hours to support end of quarter requirements
• Free Parking.
• Unlimited cappuccino!
• Great work environment & other perks!
If you are a qualified and interested candidate for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for.
For more company information, please visit www.haivision.com