Inside Sales Coordinator
Inside Sales Coordinator
OPPORTUNITY: Inside Sales Coordinator
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent Full-Time
LOCATION: Montreal, QC (Canada)
Based in Montreal and Chicago, with offices worldwide, Haivision Network Video is a private company and a world leader in delivering the most advanced and intelligent IP video networking technology. Haivision’s products are deployed worldwide within the foremost Fortune 100 companies; in the most rigorous military and defense applications; in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities for video collaboration and training; in highly renowned educational institutions for IPTV, teaching, and remote learning; in the most efficient interactive broadcast applications; and within the world’s leading TelePresence suites. Haivision distributes its products through value-added resellers, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs worldwide.
Due to Haivision’s continued growth, we are currently looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to support our growing US Commercial and International Sales Team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Proactively follow up on new leads by telephone and email, qualify leads to determine project requirements, and hand over to Regional Sales Directors.
• Coordinate with Marketing and Regional Sales Managers to establish lead generation campaigns. Promptly follow up on marketing campaign or trade show leads.
• Create and maintain prospective / existing client records in Salesforce.com CRM.
• Support Haivision Sales Directors by preparing sales quotations and updating existing quotations as necessary.
• Process and follow up on customer purchase orders and software license requests.
• Contact and follow up with existing customers and channel partners to ensure timely support/maintenance contract renewal.
• Work with the sales team to ensure company sales processes are followed.
Professional & Personal Requirements
• 1 - 3 years sales experience.
• Technical background in IP networking (Asset).
• Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
• Understanding of audio and video applications. (Asset)
• Proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office (Excel. Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and French.
• Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
• High level of maturity and professionalism.
• Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
• Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
• Adaptability & flexibility to change.
• Undergraduate degree in technology, marketing, business or equivalent experience.
Director, Sales Operations
• Competitive base salary.
• Healthcare and dental coverage.
• Free Parking.
• Unlimited cappuccino!
• Great work environment & other perks!
If you are a qualified and interested candidate for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you.