Inside Sales Coordinator
Inside Sales Coordinator
OPPORTUNITY: Inside Sales Coordinator
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent Full-Time
LOCATION: Montreal, QC (Canada)
Based in Montreal and Chicago, with offices worldwide, Haivision Network Video is a private company and a world leader in delivering the most advanced and intelligent IP video networking technology. Haivision’s products are deployed worldwide within the foremost Fortune 100 companies; in the most rigorous military and defense applications; in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities for video collaboration and training; in highly renowned educational institutions for IPTV, teaching, and remote learning; in the most efficient interactive broadcast applications; and within the world’s leading TelePresence suites. Haivision distributes its products through value-added resellers, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs worldwide.
Due to Haivision's continued growth, we are currently looking for a technically inclined Inside Sales Coordinator to support our growing sales team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Perform first level contact by telephone and email with new prospects, qualify and hand over leads to a Haivision Sales Director.
• Understand Haivision products and be able to answer basic questions from prospective and existing customers.
• Create and maintain prospective / existing client records in CRM.
• Process and follow up on customer purchase orders and software license requests.
• Support Haivision Sales Directors by preparing sales quotations and updating existing quotations as necessary.
• Assist with maintenance / support contract renewals.
• Work with the sales team to ensure company sales processes are followed.
• Provide support with RFP/RFQ responses.
Professional & Personal Requirements
• 1 - 3 years sales experience.
• Technical background in IP networking required.
• Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
• Understanding of audio and video applications.
• Proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office (Excel. Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and French.
• Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
• High level of maturity and professionalism.
• Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
• Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
• Adaptability & flexibility to change.
• Undergraduate degree in technology, marketing, business or equivalent experience.
Director, Sales Operations
• Competitive base salary.
• Healthcare and dental coverage.
• Free Parking.
• Unlimited cappuccino!
• Great work environment & other perks!
If you are a qualified and interested candidate for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you.